Friday, October 16, 2009

Mark Your Calendars!


The Next Dianetics Seminar is scheduled for the weekend of October 31st and November 1st. Contact us at (206) 365-1884 to reserve your seat.
Here is a Success story from our past weekend seminar:
My brother told me about Dianetics; he's been through the auditing in the past and he's taken quite a few courses. He told me about how much this technology had helped him and other people we both knew. I was curious about it for a long time, but a little scared to try it. But one day I finally decided to order the course and read up on it and find out about it for myself. I am so glad I finally did it. I was learning so much and it all made sense. What I liked was that everything had real-life data-- no blind faith was requested.
"Then I had the opportunity to come to the Dianetics Seminar where I could review what I had learned and be able to ask questions, which was nice because I did have some questions. The most exciting part was being able to co-audit and have the safety net of supervision, just to guide me. I was nervous about auditing someone, scared I might mess up. We got through our auditing sessions and they were great. I am so excited about this. I feel good mentally and physically. I feel energetic and so happy about life in general. This is a technology everyone should get to experience, and I'm glad I did. I just should not have waited so long." --TK
Don't wait and learn this valuable technology.

No comments: